WEDDING PIPER AVAILABLE TO PLAY BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY
Our piper, Kyle Howie, is one of Scotland’s leading young pipers and is available to play before, during or after your wedding ceremony.
A Bagpiper’s typical wedding duties may include:
- Piping for Guests arrival for 30 minutes prior to the ceremony
- Piping the Bride down the aisle
- Piping outside the ceremony
- Piping in the Bride and Groom and Top Table to the evening reception
Please get in touch if you would like further information.
MUSIC FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY
If you would like something different during your ceremony, we are happy to provide acoustic music for the guests arrival, the Bride to walk down the aisle or during the signing of the register.
We can provide either of the following options, and can send you recordings on request if you would like to hear us before booking:
- Band playing acoustic fiddle, whistle and guitar in traditional Scottish style
- Solo Piano playing a variety of music from Pop and Jazz covers to Traditional Scottish melodies
Please get in touch for more information.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts